Oped accepts part-time staff applications on a rolling basis for the following fields:
· Event/Workshop Assistances
· Media Content Production
· Graphic Design
· Exhibition Curation
· Residency Program Coordinator
You will be able to work remotely.
You may work at both the art space (Kokubunji) or the coworking spot (Sangenjaya) if you help with exhibitions or events.
· Currently living in and legally permitted to work in Japan. (please attach relevant documents)
· Language requirements: English - Advanced. Japanese/English native and multilingual will be a big plus.
· Candidates must have excellent communication skills with the ability to work and function in a creative and flexible environment.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required, and working knowledge of Adobe suite is desired.
Ideal candidates are open-minded and detail-oriented, possess exceptional writing skills, and can coordinate multifaceted organizational projects. Candidates should have a working knowledge of contemporary art and art history. Although not required, to have some prior experience in the creative industry setting is desirable.
Minimum duty period - 3 months or more
Minimum working days - 1 day a week
Minimum working hours - 4 hours a day
Transportation expense covered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.