Oped Space accepts multiangular activities in creative fields. With this program, Oped will strive to be a new platform for future art that creators from all genres to interact in the departments of Exhibition and public programs. Selected Artists and their works will be held at Oped Space for a 2-week exhibition.
1. an important topic or problem for debate or discussion.
2. the action of supplying or distributing an item for use, sale, or official purposes.
1. supply or distribute (something) for use or sale.
2. come, go, or flow out from.
2-dimensional and 3-dimensional artworks, design, media art, presentation of the results of the research project, music, dance, theater, movies/video, symposiums, and workshops. The projects similar to or combined with these.
Open to all media, all ages over 18, genders and educational backgrounds.
No nationality restrictions.
How to apply
1. Complete the application form Includes:
Artist Statement/CV (300 words or less).
Description of Artwork (300 words or less)
2. Organize pictures/ videos of your works or anything demonstrates your works
Provide at most 20 files of your works, in .jpg format for images(5MB maximum) and in .mp4 format for video(200MB maximum).
3. Email all the materials as well as a completed application form to
Deadline: 12 December 2019
Shortlist Announcement: 20 December 2019
( Exhibition Works & Materials Will be arrived in Tokyo by 5 January 2020 )
Exhibition dates: 18 - 31 January 2020
1F + 2F ≈ 133 m2
* 2F opens to the public when needed only.
Expense/ Potential Commission
We do not charge any registration fees and space rental fees.
The production fee and shipping costs of the exhibited works are borne by the artists. Artwork insurance is recommended.
The artwork installation/deinstall cost of the works is $ 275 (or 30,000 JPY) per person (up to 7 items) with exhibition planning & online promotion. It is only for covering the cost, we don't not make any profit from it.